- Allergy Action Plan (For Allergies other than food)
- Diabetic Orders- (Physician will provide)
- Lice Brochure (English)
- Lice Brochure (Spanish)
- Medication Authorization (all medications i.e. pill, tablet, injection) - Parent and Physician must sign.
- Physician Clearance to come back to school (after hospitalization, trauma, and or any condition requiring accommodations at the school site).
- Physical Education Modification Request
- Seizure Orders (Including VNS and Diastat) Individual Student Health Plan
- Severe Food Allergies
The Capistrano Unified School District prohibits discrimination, harassment, intimidation, and bullying in all district activities, programs, and employment based upon actual or perceived gender, gender identity, gender expression, race, ethnicity, color, religion, ancestry, nationality, national origin, ethnic group identification, sex, sexual orientation, marital or parental status, pregnancy, age, physical or mental disability or on the basis of a person’s association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics. Reference: AR 1312.3, BP 1312.3 and BP 5183.
Rich Montgomery, Executive Director, Human Resource Services/Compliance
33122 Valle Road, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
ATTENTION: The Capistrano Unified School District (CUSD) does not assume any responsibility or liability for the content that may be present within external Websites linked to and from this site that are operated or created by or for organizations outside of the CUSD. The linking to or from this site does not imply on the part of the CUSD or any of its schools any guarantee of quality, assumption of liability or endorsement of the organizations maintaining external Websites. Those organizations are solely responsible for the operation of their Website and quality of the content including advertisements, links, media, images and text that they may deem appropriate.